Monday, May 9, 2011

Messages from loved ones


3/1/10  Monday

Step 16.  Step forward, deflect downward, parry and PUNCH (that blast). This is one of the many steps in Tai Chi that Teri does each morning.

A fever of 101.8 but feeling OK.  Blood cultures – from the vein and the PICC line – urine cultures and chest x-ray.  SOP.  Singing in the shower.  Real food.

I wanted to highlight the energy, prayers and well wishes that are pouring in.  Many have made us tear with resonating heart felt messages.

Susan (gourmet club) sends Teri daily inspirational and motivational thoughts for the day. 

Tina (Chun-in-law) writes “I’m part of the bone marrow registry and if needed, I hope to be your match!”

Jeanine (niece) writes “To my favorite aunt shhh”

Jennifer (niece) writes “I wish I knew the right thing to say … when what I really want to say is I love you, you will feel better soon.  And that I wish I could DO or SAY something to make you feel and to be better.”

Daniel (Ben’s college buddy) writes, “Through Ben … I have gotten to know you – what you do and who you are.  I’ve had the honor of witnessing and experiencing the qualities of yours that I heard about … warm, caring.  Thank you for raising a family that is a beacon of humanity.”

Teri wants you to know that her testing for a potential match amongst her siblings will be out in the next several days.  Although the genetic die was cast many years ago, she wants your positive thoughts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment