Thursday, September 1, 2011

Leaving comments for Teri

Hi--this is Jennifer, Teri's niece.  Uncle B asked me to help explain how folks can leave comments on this blog, so here are some detailed instructions.

First, you need to click on the "comments" link that follows the end of a post (it is highlighted in red and indicates how many people have left a comment).  When you click on it, a white "Post a Comment" box pops up and you can write your comment.  Then, you need to select a profile--who you will "Comment as"-- there is a pull-down menu, indicated by two small arrows, one going up and one going down.  The very last one is "anonymous"--which means you don't have to have any of the accounts listed in the pull down menu to leave a comment--you can simply choose "anonymous."  After you click "post comment" another box asking you to enter in a series of letters will appear--this prevents spammers from infiltrating the comment sections of the blog.

Hopefully this is clear--but if someone is running into problems, feel free to email me at hojennifer@earthlink.net.  Finally, I thought I'd leave a photo of me and my aunt Teri from the early, early 70s--it's one of my favorite photos.




4 comments:

  1. The world loses a courageous, beautiful spirit. I lose a dear, dear friend who will always be in my heart as a sprite from our young days when everything seemed possible. That is how I will remember lovely Teri. I send my love to B, their children and grandchild. She was a fighter. Gordon Chang

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are an amazing family, each one of you, so full of love and caring for Teri. We have followed your story and hers day by day as you have written and are writing them with such poignant grace. Thank you, B.

    Marilyn and Roy Gridley

    ReplyDelete
  3. B, Rachel, Ben and all who cared so deeply for Teri,
    I have been overwhelmed reading your blog and send my sincere sympathy to you now that Teri is gone. Your strength and courage have been truly inspiring. Thank you for sharing this challenging journey. Your writing, B, has just been remarkable. May your days be gentle as your heads and hearts are filled with so many thoughts and memories of a wonderful woman.
    I knew you from the First UU Church of Columbus and remember Teri at our home helping to prepare a meal for our Taste of Travel Series.
    Carole Wilhelm

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear B and family, I was so saddened to read on Teri's blog that she passed away on the 2nd. I know that Teri and I only met once (at the APAMSA lunch at your place), but even then, I could tell how loving and kind she was. Our boys even still remember that day! ;) And as I read through her blog now, I wish I had known her even more, for I could see special she was, and how much she touched everyone she met. May her memories help you through this difficult time. We will keep praying for you all. And please let me know if there is anything we can do for you. Ria Chiu, Eric Luy and family

    ReplyDelete